R and D Fabricator Specialist
Sorry, this job has expired.
Brinly-Hardy Company is now hiring an R&D Fabricator Specialist to work in our engineering department. We will provide you will all equipment/tools.
• Comprehensive benefits.
• Competitive pay based on experience.
• Paid time off after 60 days.
• Vacation after 6 months.
• 3 years fabrication experience.
• Weld, press/drill, and paint experience.
• Steel prototyping experience.
• CAD and blueprint experience.
• Product assembly/tear down experience.
• R&D Lab experience is a plus.
• Must be creative, analytic, detailed, and hands-on.
• Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:30pm with some flexibility.
We’re proud to be a family-owned company providing you "Made in the USA" lawn, garden, and farm equipment. Our lawn equipment is built right here in Jeffersonville, IN. We’ve been dedicated to maintaining this legacy for more than 173 years by continuously looking for better ways to do things.
Maybe it’s cliché, but we believe Brinly people are a rare breed. They care about their company, the products they build and the service they provide. That’s why we’re also proud to say that over 20 percent of our people have been here for more than 20 years. We take pride in work well done.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.